I would like you to consider the history of the Latino/a American experience that we have looked over for this module. You all have your own POV on this topic living in so cal. and I would like you to research and find out more of how Latino/a Americans have been, and are represented in our Arts and entertainment. The history of certain stereotypes and character tropes that were commonly seen, used and always reinforced in TV and film from the 50’s through the early 2000’s in TV and film.
This can be topics of:
1. The Issue of “Hyper Masculine Male” Or “Criminal”and it’s affects on modern Cinema
2. Insufficient roles for Latino/a’s in Cinema, T.V. and Theatre
3. Pay gap for Latino/a actors compared to white actors,
4. How many of the common stereotypes that we discussed are still seen and expressed in film and TV. today.
5. Highlighting an Individual Artist and their impact on pop culture and elevating Latino/a culture in some way:
– Any article or video you feel are relevant to our topic and this assignment that you can write a reaction to in line with this assignment
Please culminate your research into a 2-3 page paper, double spaced and cited.
You may embed 1-2 small pictures with your paper as examples of your work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more