1. If a corporation wants a guarantee that all of its shares of stock will be sold, it should use which of the following distribution methods? (Points : 1) Competitive bid purchase Privileged subscription with no standby agreement Commission or best efforts contract Direct sale
2. PDQ Corp. Has sales of $3,000,000; the firms cost of good sold is $ 1,425,000; and its total operating expenses are $ 700,000. What is PDQs EBIT? (Points : 1) $ 825,000 $ 875,000 $ 1,575,000 $ 2,300,000
3. Company A reports sales of $100,000 and net income of $15,000. Company B reports sales of $100,000 and net income of $10,000. Therefore, __________ (Points : 1) Company As cash flow may be higher or lower than Company Bs cash flow even though As net income is higher. Company As cash flow is $ 5,000 more than Company Bs cash flow. Company B is creating less value for its shareholders than Company A Company Bs accounts receivable must be higher than Company As accounts receivable.
4. Which of the following statements is an example of a futures market transaction? (Points : 1) An investor purchases 100 shares of IBM hoping to sell it in two years for a profit. A company purchases an option to buy 1,000 barrels of oil anytime between now and the end of the year. A company agrees to purchase 1,000 barrels of oil for delivery in six months at a price of $ 70 per barrel. An executive has a portion of his current year salary deferred until he retires.
5. The December 31, 2007 balance sheet shows net fixed assets of $100,000 and the December 31, 2008 balance sheet shows net fixed assets of $140,000. Depreciation expense for 2007 is $15,000 and depreciation expense for 2008 is $20,000. Based on the information, the cost of fixed assets purchased during 2008 is ________ (Points : 1) $ 60,000 $ 20,000 $ 40,000 $ 75,000
6. Which of the following transactions will increase a corporations operating return on assets? (Points : 1) Sell stock and use the money to pay off some long term debt Sell 10 year bonds and use the money to pay off current liabilities Negotiate a new contract that lowers raw materials cost by 10 % Increase sales by 10 %
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more