Option 3: World War I
Review the following resources:
· Link (video): A War to End All Wars: Part 2 (Links to an external site.) (6:56)
· Link (library article): The Treaty of Versailles and the Rise of Nazism (Links to an external site.)
Then, address the following:
· Trace the origins of World War I, and assess if the world war was inevitable in 1914?
· Explain if it was possible for the United States to maintain neutrality in World War I. If yes, explain how. If no, explain why not.
· Analyze if the United States should have entered World War I to make the world safe for democracy.
· Analyze if the Treaty of Versailles was a fair and effective settlement for lasting world peace.
· Explain if the United States Senate should have approved of the Treaty of Versailles.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 3-4 pages (not including title page or references page)
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page
· References page
· In-text citations that correspond with your end references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more