Infection Prevention and Control (IC)
For your assigned topic, access The Joint Commission Standards Manual and The Joint Commissions publication The Source. To access this information follow the steps below:
From the homepage of the Ashford University library, click on Find Articles & More in the purple bar near the top of the page. Next, take the following steps:
· Click on Databases by Subject
· Click on Health & Medicine
· Click on Joint Commission E-dition for the Standards Manual. Review the standard assigned to you.
· Next, go back to Health & Medicine in the AU Library. Then click on Joint Commission: The Source link located just below the Joint Commission E-dition link. Do not access The Source via the Joint Commission E-dition link or it will ask you to pay a fee.
· To select two articles, do one of the following:
o Select two journal articles from The Source that were published within the past 5-8 years pertaining to your assigned topic. Please use The Source tip sheet for guidance to find what you need through The Source.
o Select two journal articles from either Google Scholar or the Ashford Library Databases.
· Once you have chosen two articles related to your assigned Standard, identify, and summarize the two articles chosen. In addition, your response should reflect the TJC Standard, how it is utilized, and why it is important in health care. Include any best practice mentioned, and discuss at least one new concept that you learned from the articles.
Due 3/16/20 9am Eastern w.plag report
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more