Current Event Assignments
1. Identify one news story related to any topic we review in MGT 542.
2. List article title, media source, URL and date of publication.
3. Include name and date on your assignment.
4. All current event assignments will be submitted in Blackboard. No email submission of assignment.
1. What topic of Inventory/Materials Management does the current event relate to?
2. Summarize and describe importance of story.
3. How does it relate to the identified topic.
4. What are the implications of this story on a personal experience or for organizations in the future?
6. Each current event should be a minimum of one full page, double spaced of written content.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more