1) **********minimum 6 full pages ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 5 references not older than 5 years
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number.
Check the list of questions: Your answer should start objectively answering the question
1)Abstract ( 1/ 2 page)
2) What type of crises can occur in school? (Describe each)
3) US school crime statistics / school violence incidents
4) Characteristics / psychological symptoms & behaviors of juvenile offender
5) How to screen for potential offender?
6) How should a crisis worker act? / School crisis response
7) Intervention / Prevention programs
8) Other considerations in the management of patients affected by a school crisis (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients affected by a crisis in schools. )
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more