after reading the assigned textbook chapter, one student per team will answer a set of chapter-related questions (listed on CC) based on an imaginary business using a random word generator (https://wordcounter.net/random-word-generator; generate 3 words and be creative). Importantly, exhibit critical thinking. (No need to summarize the chapter.) Format: about 2-3 pages long, 1 margins, Times New Roman 12 point font, 1.5 line spacing, with page numbers.
So pretty much makeup company based on 3 randomly generated words
Answer following questions
· Describe what does your firm do; what is your product or service? ; be sure to explain its position on the product value chain (i.e., is in manufacturing, wholesale, retail, etc.).
· Do you have a first mover advantage in your industry? What are the benefits? The disadvantages?
If you are not 1st mover, benefits? Advantages?
· Is your product a disruptive innovation? Explain. (Note that being new and maybe also difficult to imitate doesnt mean disruption; check closely the exact definition!)
· Think about your rivals do they have the Awareness, Motivation and Capability to respond to your product introduction? Explain.
· Pick and explain one type of competitive move that you can use.
Also come up with 2 multiple choice questions from chapter
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more