1) Why do senior managers often fail to realize the value of human assets vis-à-vis other assets?
2) Why do line managers often fail to realize the value of human assets vis-à-vis other assets?
3) Why and how might a line or an operating manager value specific metrics related to the units employees?
4) What can HR do to make senior and line managers take more of an investment approach to human assets?
5) Why is a competitive advantage based on a heavy investment in human assets more sustainable than investments in other types of assets?
6) Why can some organizations that fail to invest heavily in human assets still be financially successful? Why can some organizations that do invest heavily in human assets still be financially unsuccessful?
7) What challenges exist relative to the valuation of human assets and measuring human capital?
2 pages long (not including a title and reference page)
no plagiarized,quality work
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more