Scenario: AC is a 15-year-old Caucasian female who comes in with her aunt for an annual exam. The aunt reports AC has been acting strange, staying in her room all the time and refusing to do all the things she used to enjoy like singing in the youth choir. Aunt shares that ACs mother is a drug addict is currently incarcerated, so she is worried AC is using drugs and wants her tested for drugs. AC is not on any medications. She is obese and does not make eye contact when you enter the room.
1. Provide an explanation of the specific socioeconomic, spiritual, lifestyle, and other cultural factors associated with the patient you were assigned.
2. Explain the issues that you would need to be sensitive to when interacting with the patient, and why.
3. Provide at least five targeted questions you would ask the patient to build his or her health history and to assess his or her health risks.
More Info on assignment requirements:
1. Reflect on the specific socioeconomic, spiritual, lifestyle, and other cultural factors related to the health of the patient assigned to you.
2. Consider how you would build a health history for the patient.
3. What questions would you ask, and how would you frame them to be sensitive to the patients background, lifestyle, and culture?
4. Develop five targeted questions you would ask the patient to build his or her health history and to assess his or her health risks.
5. Think about the challenges associated with communicating with patients from a variety of specific populations.
6. What strategies can you as a nurse employ to be sensitive to different cultural factors while gathering the pertinent information?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more