Please see attachements
Please see attachments hobby, or another activity that you regularly do, and sequentially list the various actions you take in order to complete this activity. You will need to repeat this activity at least two times to see if the changes you engage in will assist in reducing the amount of time. Consider the complexity of your list and the amount of steps required to complete the activity. Choose an activity that you complete on a daily basis.
Please consider the choices below or select one task from personal experience:
Preparing for a jog, workout, or other sports related activity.
Cooking a meal or preparing a sandwich.
Making coffee in the morning.
Cleaning the house.
Washing the car.
Bathing/grooming your dog or cat.
Setting up a grill to BBQ.
Answer the following questions in the space provided below:
1. How many steps did it take you to complete the activity?
2. What time did each step take and how much time was delayed between steps?
3. What was the average time each attempt took? Calculate the average of each repetition. Include your data following the assignment one example provided under Instructor Insights Week 1
4. Differentiate the main actions between doing and improving your activities. Use the textbook to support your explanation. See page 7-9.
5. Determine the overall manner in which variation has affected your activities. Explain what is variation and the importance of the standard deviation in a process? You will need to calculate the standard deviation of each attempt. Include your data and calculation. See page 13-14 to support your answer.
6. Overall, how much time were you able to cut down on when engaging in the same activity while implementing the new changes?
The data in below table lists country code and the order to remittance (OTR) time for hardware / software installations for the last 76 installations (from first to last). OTR is the time it takes from an order being placed until the system is installed and we receive payment (remittance). Because this company does business internationally, it also notes the country of installation using a country code. This code is listed in the first column.
Use the date in table above and answer the following questions in the space provided below:
1. Does the OTR time appear to be stable? Why or why not?
2. If you were to use a control chart to evaluate stability, which chart would you use? Why?
3. What can you learn about the distribution of the installation process?
4. Does it appear that the country has an impact on installation time? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more