Your assignment is to answer the following questions regarding information learned in Chapter 4. As a guideline, your answer to each question should be between 50-150 (approximately). Answer the questions in your own words, using complete sentences, and paying attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Submit your answers as a Word document.
1. Explain the purpose of the Equal Protection Clause and describe and explain the different levels of judicial scrutiny given to government classifications based on race, gender and age. Be specific and give examples.
2. Distinguish between limited protected speech and unprotected speech as categorized by the U.S. Supreme Court. Be specific.
3. How is the federal government divided? Why are checks and balances necessary? Explain with specific examples.
4. How is power divided between the federal government and the state governments? Be specific and give examples.
5. Why is it unconstitutional for a state government to ban products imported from a foreign country, despite that country engaging in activities not condoned by that state?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more