Assignment due date: The PowerPoint is due at 11:55 pm on Friday of week 4 (27 March).
Length: 800-1000 words
( I finished and I have pictures of the tests questions and answers)
Students are expected to complete the Job Search micro-credential and read the two assigned readings and watch the video on the Future of Work. Students will produce a PowerPoint informed by the material found in the micro-credential, assigned readings and video, and answer the following question:
How is the world of work changing
and what are the implications for your future career opportunities and job search strategies?
Each student will be expected to produce a PowerPoint of no more than 10 slides and use the notes section of your PowerPoint to write an explanation of each slide as if you were presenting the presentation orally. Your written explanation (i.e. notes) should be between 700-800 words with Harvard-style in-text referencing when referring to the assigned readings and micro-credential content. Please include a reference list as your last slide.
Assessment criteria will be:
· Ability to evaluate and critically reflect on the set readings and micro credential material
· Ability to identify the different perspectives on the changing future of work and how changing business practices are impacting on work and employment.
· Ability to identify the main issues/arguments presented in the readings and micro-credential.
· Ability to apply these different perspectives and arguments to your own job experiences or future job expectations
· Clarity of PowerPoint and written explanation of each slide.
Can you please covert your PPT (with notes) into a word document and submit your assignment as a Word file. This will make it much easier for us to provide feedback. The process for converting PPT to Word is quite simple. Please follow these steps:
1. Open PowerPoint File in PowerPoint. …
2. Click File> Export > Create Handouts.
3. The Send to Microsoft Word dialog box will open.
4. Choose page layout from options given.
5. Choose how you want slides added to your word document.
6. Click OK
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more