Assignment #2: Using Research to Understand a Population (Qualitative)
To complete the assignment, you will find two empirical peer-reviewed journal articles that report on qualitative research. Use the identified articles to answer the following questions:
1. What is the population of interest? Why is this population of interest to you? (1
2. How did you identify the articles? Specifically, what keywords did you use, how did you define your search question, and what databases did you use? Share your search history
3. Summarize what you found by creating an annotated bibliography that provides a
paragraph summary of each article. Be sure that you include a description of the
quantitative methodologies used including 1) study design, 2) sampling strategy, 3)
qualitative data collection techniques (200 words or less per article)
4. Discuss any discrepancies in the conclusions presented in the articles. Are the researchers conclusions consistent with the findings and reasonable in light of the reported limitations? (1-2 paragraphs)
5. What did you learn about the population of interest? (1-2 paragraphs)
6. Discuss the implications for guiding social work decisions. (1-2 paragraphs)
The completed assignment must adhere to APA formatting guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more