Assignment 1: Project Analysis and Instructional Objectives
Due Week 4 and worth 125 points
In Week 1, you identified a need, such as new equipment, expanding curriculum, change in procedures, and so forth, that you want to address through the instructional curriculum you will create for your class project. You also provided a rationale concerning why the problem or need exists, outlined a goal for the project, and proposed instructional strategies. Each week is a building block as we move through the stages for planning instructional design to address the identified need. The purpose of this assignment is to document the planning process. Use the Internet to locate information that you believe will assist you with your project.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Develop a needs analysis for the identified need.
2. Determine the learner characteristics for the identified need.
3. Create a minimum of three (3) instructional objectives. Write one (1) objective from each of the following domains: the cognitive, behavioral, and affective domains for the identified need.
4. Create a procedural analysis flowchart that visually depicts your project using Excel, Visio, or one of their equivalents such as OpenOffice or Dia. In the flowchart, identify the starting points, decision steps, and ending points related to the learning task. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. You may also find Office diagram templates useful. Free template downloads are located at: (https://www.google.com/search?ei=nJgzXb_dM5bdtQbskIPgBw&q=process+flow+chart+template+word+free+download&oq=microsoft+template+for+project+flow+chart&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i71l8.0.0..12469…0.0..0.0.0…….0……gws-wiz.WTBEXR7CfZo).
5. Use your textbook, Internet, and/or the Strayer University Online Library (https://research.strayer.edu) to locate at least two (2) reputable references (no more than ten  years old). Note: Appropriate academic resources include reputable websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia and other wikis do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, a standard MS Office template, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Conduct a needs assessment, learner analysis, contextual analysis, and instructional analysis related to an instructional problem.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more