Present both the argument from Anselm and the criticism from Kant, about Gods existence. This requires you to present both the argument from Anselm and the criticism from Kant. Is the critic’s objection a good philosophical objection?
(You should have a rough idea what that means
by now. If you do not, you’re in trouble.)
Given your evaluation, should Kant have believed in God’s
existence? Justify your answer. What does your answer mean for the
rest of us? May anyone be justified in believing in God’s existence?
This is a 4 to 5 page paper, though you may certainly write more than
that. Cite the text to support your claims. Write the paper is if it
were a college paper. See the rubric for guidance.
1. Does this paper identify have a clear thesis? (5%)2. Does this paper contain only relevant information? Are the citations completed properly? (5%)
3. Does the paper attribute the correct view to the philosophers in question? (10%)
4. Is/are the philosophers view presented with the appropriate level of detail?(For example, does the author explain concepts and arguments in a tight manner, or are the arguments and concepts merely sketched?)(25%)
5. Does the author present a clear argument in his/her discussion? (15%)
6. Does the paper cohere? Or, is the paper a hodgepodge of disparate ideas? (10%)
7. Does the conclusion tie together the different phases of the paper? Or, is the conclusion anon-sequitur? (5%)
8. Are the spelling, grammar and syntax on the college level? (5%)
9. Does the author make appropriate and accurate use of course concepts in constructing his or her discussion? (20%) Intangibles: Is the paper on the assigned topic? Is it the authors own work?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more