Questions for DisCussion
1. How does cloud technology impact enterprise software for small and mid-size businesses?
2. What are some of the areas where businesses can use mobile technology?
3. What types of businesses are likely to be the fore-runners in adopting cloud-mobile technology?
4. What are the advantages of cloud-based enterprise software instead of the traditional on-premise model?
5. What are the likely risks of cloud versus traditional on-premise applications?
1. No Plagiarism at any cost as the assignment is attached to safe-assign.
2. The submission date is Saturday (14/3/20).
3. The solution document should be 1 page and entirely in APA formatting.
4. Atleast 3 references in APA format
5. Should answer the questions in different paragraphs based on the attached application case.
Some useful references:
Sharda, R; Delen, D; Turban, E (2020). Analytics, Data Science, & Artificial Intelligence: Systems for Decision Support (11th Edition) 11th Edition. Pearson
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more