Questions for DisCussion
1. What type of supply chain disruptions might occur in moving the sugar cane from the field to the production plants to develop sugar and ethanol?
2. What types of advanced planning and prediction might be useful in mitigating such disruptions?
1. No Plagiarism at any cost as the assignment is attached to safe assign.
2. The submission date is Saturday (14/3/20).
3. The solution document should be 1 page and entirely in APA formatting.
4. Atleast 3 references in APA format
5. Should answer both the questions in different paragraphs based on the attached application case.
Some useful references:
Sources: Compiled from Wikipedia contributors, Cosan, Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index. php?title=Cosan&oldid=713298536 (accessed July 10, 2016); Agricultural Operations Simulation Case Study: Cosan, http:// www.simio.com/case-studies/Cosan-agricultural-logistics- simulation-software-case-study/agricultural-simulation- software-case-study-video-cosan.php (accessed July 2016); Cosan Case Study: Optimizing agricultural logistics operations, http://www.simio.com/case-studies/Cosan-agricultural- logistics-simulation-software-case-study/index.php (accessed July 2016).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more