Topic: Humor/Laughter Therapy
Individual projects will be presentations about a topic associated with Alternative Healing modalities from the a provided topic list. The student is to select one form of Alternative healing (Humor therapy) and experience it himself or herself or interview an individual that has. A 3-5 page professionally written essay, following APA 6th edition guidelines, must be submitted prior to presentation.
You can youtube it, research it or do a humor therapy exercise online and base the paper off of that.
· Information included should consist of:
· 1) Explanation and background of the therapy. Include scientific evidence to back your statements. Cite them appropriately.
· 2) Why therapy was chosen
· 3) Explain/discuss experience
· 4) Link experience to classroom learning and/or text.
· Please provide a 3-5 page (content) written report in APA format for grading to the instructor via BB. Three sources should be cited on a reference page and in text citation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more