The essay must be a minimum of 750 words.
Topic: Fitzgerald’s Winter Dreams: Explain how self-creation social status and the idea of success inform the major theme of winter dreams.
– Use a cover sheet for title, name, etc. Do not reprint title or name on any other page.
– Underline your thesis in the essay.
– Text of essay must be double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margins.
– Number your pages.
– Use MLA documentation style.
– a specific thesis statement that makes a sophisticated, original, and arguable claim about the text (thesis = the topic + your assertion)
– a tightly constructed, unified argument that coherently supports and clearly develops the thesis and addresses the meaning of the text (as opposed to the texts value, importance, history, greatness, etc.)
– well-interpreted, fully supported evidence from the text for all claims with citations and relevant quotations from the text that tie your argument specifically to the text
Read more requirements that I’ve attached!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more