· Submission Requirements
ü All sentences must be grammatically correct, and free from spelling errors.
ü Your answer for each question should not exceed 250 words.
ü Submit a Single Microsoft Word Document.
ü Font: Times New Roman, Size 12, Double-Space.
ü Cite all references used in APA format
1. What are the three risks and threats of the user domain?
2. Why do organizations have acceptable use policies (AUPs)?
3. Can Internet use and e-mail use policies be covered in an acceptable use policy?
4. Do compliance laws, such as HIPAA or GLBA, play a role in AUP definition?
5. Why is an acceptable use policy not a fail-safe means of mitigating risks and threats within the user domain?
6. Will the AUP apply to all levels of the organization? Why or why not?
7. Why does an organization want to align its policies with the existing compliance requirements?
8. Why must an organization have an acceptable use policy (AUP) even for non-employees, such as contractors, consultants, and other third parties?
9. What security controls can be deployed to monitor users that are potentially in violation of an AUP?
10. Should an organization terminate the employment of an employee if he/she violates an AUP? Why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more