· Habits (their development and/or perpetuation)
· Risk-taking behavior
· Academic achievement (success and/or challenges)
· Post-traumatic stress disorder
· Healthy intimate relationships
· Group affiliations (e.g., religious, political, friendships, special interests)
· Pain management
· Occupational success and/or challenges
· Stereotypes (e.g., gender, racial, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status)
· Review the final Project Overview in this weeks Learning Resources and the Final Project Rubric in the Course Information area. Consider the requirements of the Final Project Assignment.
· Review the Final Project Topics in this weeks Learning Resources and choose one of the topics provided. If you wish to propose a topic different from what is on the list, please email your instructor by Week 5 to request approval to use that topic for your Final Project.
· Select two psychological theories and consider how they relate to the topic you chose.
Write a 5- to 6-page paper (apart from the title page and references) that references at least four scholarly articles and includes at least two unique articles for each theory you selected. Your final project should include the following:
· A description of both theories you selected and why you think they are appropriate for the topic you chose from the list or that was pre-approved by your Instructor by the end of Week 5
· A comparison of the theories related to the topic you chose
· An argument as to which theory provides a better understanding of the topic
· An explanation of how psychological research grounded in these two theories helped you better understand the characteristics of the topic
Note: Support your statements with the scholarly sources you identified using both in- text citations and references. It is strongly recommended that you include proper APA format and citations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more