Visit the Department of Transportation (DOT) website at www.dot.gov.
Within the DOT web site, you will find the web site for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
1. What do the Hours of Service (HOS) represent and how does it affect the logistics of a product line?
2. Within the FMCSA website, you will find information concerning Drug and Alcohol testing. Who is affected and what types of testing takes place?
3. Review websites www.roadway.com and www.jbhunt.com Compare and contrast the services offered on at least three topics.
4. Review the Federal Railroad Administration web site www.fra.dot.gov . Click on “Freight Railroading”, “Issue Briefs” and “Staggers Rail Act of 1980”. What is the significant about the rail act? Please be thorough but concise.
5. What is the CSX railroad system? Please review website www.csx.com describe the warehouse and intermodal services.
Provide a complete well thought out response to each question.
Use college level composition skills.
Each question and correct answer is worth 10 points, for a total of 50 points for this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more