Please see all 3 attachments for instructions on 2 discussions.
Discussion 1: Identifying Needed Resources
Logistical support will be of some concern to those making the final decision about which alternative to select. In this discussion, provide some insight into the logistical support that will be needed for each of the alternatives you have identified. You do not need to provide detailed insight into staffing requirements such as you would in a class on human resource management. You do not have to provide detailed financial amounts, such as you might in a budgeting class. The goal of this discussion is simply to provide some insight into the resources needed for each of the alternatives. See following attachments for information on topic and subject: Annotated Outline, and Identifying the Problems Assignment. This discussion should contribute to your analysis of those issues in your final paper. For your initial post, for each alternative, respond to the following:
· What type of additional staffing might you need for each alternative, or what training would be needed for current staff?
· What type of additional funding might you need to carry out this work, or what type of additional grants might be usable to support these alternatives?
· If there will be any new technologies required to carry out this work, or any type of specialized logistical support in terms of equipment or supplies, please describe that for each alternative.
Please support your ideas with recent, scholarly sources that are properly cited and referenced in APA style.
Discussion 2: Monitoring Implementation Activities
For your initial post, for each alternative you have proposed, provide some insight into how you might monitor ongoing progress after an alternative has been implemented. See following attachments for information on topic and subject: Annotated Outline, and Identifying the Problems Assignment. For each alternative, provide some insight into:
· What might you use as benchmarks to determine progress?
· What metrics might be used to assess progress at each benchmark?
· What might be done to resolve any issues if progress is not as planned?
Please support your ideas with recent, scholarly sources that are properly cited and referenced in APA Style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more